
Ég var að lesa dóma um þessa litlu "saklausu" krakkatölvu þegar ég rakst á þetta. Ég bara get ekki að því gert en mér fannst þetta svo hryllilega fyndið þegar ég sá blessað barnið fyrir mér út í búð með mömmu sinni.
"Someone got this toy for my son and he loves it and plays with it constantly. The complaint that I have is that every time the letter Q comes up, instead of the toy saying just the letter "Q" the toy says the sound and then the letter which come out like "qua Q" which sounds JUST like F**K Y*U!! the letter U comes out pretty much the same as "UH U"
My kid keeps repeating "Qua Q" all the time, even to strangers and I get the worst looks from people!!!
I'd love to complain directly to fisher price but all they have is a phone number, no email, so I'm reluctant."
No comments:
Post a Comment